– 5 size options.
– Contains 60% pre-preg carbon fiber.
– The fibers are pre-saturated to an exact resin-to-fiber ratio, then hand-wrapped around a mandrel, and then thermally cured.
– Superior strength from the 50% extra thickness of its walls.
– The small diameter makes the Ezzy Skinny a dream to sail.
– Ezzy tops and bottoms are interchangeable and sold individually.
– You can buy the perfect combination for your sail quiver. That means fewer masts.
– The general rule when mixing tops and bottoms is: choose a shorter bottom with a longer top.
– Require skinny mast extension to work with RDM masts.
– If you are looking for the perfect blend of performance and durability for Wave, Bump and Jump or even Slalom conditions, the RDM mast system is is the way to go.
Bend Curve Details:
Ezzy mast bend curves are; base: 62% & tip: 77%