Naish Arsenal Harness
The next evolution in maximum support harnesses, the lightweight Arsenal conforms to the body with molded memory foam padding along the spine and an ergonomically shaped structure. A superb choice for a wide range of body types, the Arsenal’s wider shape evenly distributes pull—ideal during powered up or overpowered riding. Double spreader bar straps lock the bar securely into place while strategic contouring and memory foam on the spreader bar provide a more comfortable fit.
- Heavy-duty Handle Pass Leash = A PU-coated line runs across the back of the harness to attach your leash to.
- Locked-in Bar Pad = The bar pad features extensions that insert into the sides of the harness to help lock it into place. This prevents it from moving up while riding.
- Click-in Spreader Bar = Click-in technology is utilized to keep the bar in place at all times and to allow easy in/out (available as a spare part).
- 3D-fit Technology = Ergonomically curved in the molding process with horizontal & vertical seam shapes to follow the shape of your body for maximum support and comfort.
- Load-spreading Structure = Internal and external structural elements help spread the load throughout the entire harness.
- Double Spreader Bar Straps = Two straps on each side secure the bar from riding up during use.
- Dual Tension Belt = Dual elastic abdominal belts provide two levels of tensioning for a perfect fit and wide range of adjustment.
- Neoprene Buckle Covers = Soft neoprene covers over buckles prevent lines from snagging.
- Soft, Rounded Edges = All Naish harnesses have soft rounded edges with padding for essential comfort.
- Contoured Side Shape = A curved fit in the hip area eliminates excess fabric to increase the rider’s lateral movement.
- Memory Foam Bar Pad = Contoured shape and memory foam for heightened comfort.
- Medium-High Back Shape = Extra back support for maximum load spread over the widest surface of your back.
- Load Distributing Molded Shell = A lightweight, single load-spreading truss structure minimizes material use while providing maximum strength.
- Fully Molded 3-piece Outer Shell = Distributes pull and flexes to the rider’s body for a customized fit.
- Memory Foam Vertebrae Pads = Cushions align to the spine for maximum comfort.
- Ergonomic Inner Structure = An ergonomic, pre-formed, full wrap design that ensures a tight fit around the waist.